Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Temple Day - No letter.

     Monday was Temple Day - no letter this week.  So I thought I'd add a recent letter from a member of his ward:

     "Just a note to let you know how much we are enjoying your son.  He is such a spark in our ward and we love to have him in our home.  He has given us a 12 week challenge and so he and his companion are coming by once a week and giving us different challenges.  We love it.  He bares such a strong testimony and is very enthusiastic, we are so blessed every time they come to our home.
My son was just called to Brazil, he reports to Brazil on June 8th so he has been spending some time with your son on splits and teaching a women in the other ward.  I am so glad he is getting some good training from a missionary who is energetic, obedient, loving and a hard work.  I couldn’t ask for a better young man to be exposing my son to mission life.

Consider this one of those mommy paydays because you did a great job with your son and we are feeling very blessed by your hard work. Thank you!

We love him!!!!"

Carole Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment