Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Busy!

     Hello Everyone!!! Today we are preparing for Elder Golden of the Seventy and his mission tour! I don't have much time to write today, as we still have a lot to do before the day is out. I have never been this busy in all my life!!! I will have a lot to report on next week! 
     I humbly testify that Jesus Christ lives. The Church of Jesus Christ is alive and well! A newspaper in Tacoma reported this past week, in the State of Washington from the year 2000 until now, ecclesiastical churches have not grown in any dimension. However, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints has grown 50% over the same time period! This is a remarkable work. The work is rolling forward! 
     Elder Golden stated last night at a fireside, "The Church has reached a point of no return!" He stated, "The church is not just growing in numbers but in righteousness." Brothers and Sisters the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on this very earth today. It is here to bring us joy and to enrich our lives. Oh how blessed we are. I know that the message we declare is true! I know it from the very depths of my soul! I pray the Lord be with you. I love you all. I will talk to you soon!


Love,
Elder Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment