Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shortest blog post yet!

Brother and Sister Graves
     Good afternoon everyone!  I am sorry I have to write a very short email home today!  It's been a crazzzy day!  We only have 15 mintues to email! 
     So I think I pulled an all time first....after one transfer I am back in the Tiger Mountain Ward!  The Lord knew I couldn't be away from them very long!!  I prayed and prayed I wouldn't be transferred from the Issaquah 1st ward but I definitely didn't think I would be covering both again! 
     I will hit my 9-month mark here at the end of this transfer in my greenie area!  I love it.  I was so worried I was going to be transferred but i am so blessed to have stayed at least one more!  I feel like Laly and her boys, a family we are teaching, are friends that I have known all my life.  I know that I knew them before we came to earth!  They are amazing.  I love you all.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true.  As we strive to live it, follow it, and abide by the things it teaches us, we can acheive a great happiness! Happy June.
Love, Elder Aiken.

No comments:

Post a Comment