Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, August 8th, 2011





     Good Monday morning everyone.  This week has truly been great!  I miss and love you all!  I won't be able to type a long email this week because we had some surveys to do. 





     So on Tuesday we had a meeting with Stan…the man I spoke of last week!  When we knocked on his door and he answered with the biggest smile and said come in!! He had cleaned up the whole yard!! Done all of his laundry and had scipture quotes taped on the walls.  He is a different man.  THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS TRUE AND HAS BEEN RESTORED TO THE EARTH.  He has changed his life and drawn closer to Christ. Through that he has changed everything about his life.  My heart was so touched.  For a moment I had a glimpse of our true purpose!!  The Savior spent his time on the earth healing. Healing hearts, minds, and souls.  That’s all he did.  For a time he is directing the work from the Heavens.  We, as his missionaries have the blessing of being guided by him to the souls that need him.  As I sat on the couch I was just struck with awe. 




     We are truly doing HIS work.  It’s the greatest blessing of all my life.  I would truly rather be doing nothing else, than minister with Our Savior and Redeemer.  I love Him!  I hope you all have a great week.  
Love, Elder Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment