Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stan to be baptized!

     Hello everyone, I hope you have all just had an amazing week! The week here has been great!  I am so blessed to be here.  The transfer is already coming to a close, time is flying by!   I just can't believe it sometimes.  I am so grateful for this gospel and the trials that help us grow.  I am amazed at what it does for us in our lives
     Stan is a great man.  He is excited and scheduled for baptism on Saturday.  I can't wait!  We brought Stan with us to teach a Russian woman early in the week and it was wonderful!  He was pretty much teaching the whole lesson!  She had so many questions about the Book of Mormon and he just pulled his Book of Mormon out and started to read scriptures to her that had touched him in his morning reading!  He has become a man that is so close to God and his teachings.  So touched by life and the beauties that surround us!
     I just want to briefly share my sure testimony, that this truly is the Gospel of Jesus Christ!  That through this message we can draw close to Him!  When we draw closer to him, we then become truly happy!  Satan and his traps try to convince us otherwise, that sinning is fun and fulfulling.  Even from birth we all are born with the “light of Christ” or the ability to know good from evil.  Through the Gospel we can draw closer to the good things of this life, and prepare to meet God!  I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
Love, Elder Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment