Monday, July 2, 2012

So much to do...so little time!



     GOOOOOD AFTERNOON MY DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I hope all is well! I have to be a bit brief today, we are figuring out a new reporting system to our Mission President!  
     This past week has been touching and awakening. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! HE IS RISEN, HE LIVES AND LOVES US ALL! His power is overwhelming, and His love can change the night to day! 
     Greg, our recent convert, held his first “bible study” this past week! It was just amazing to see his smile, and excitement in telling others of this great gospel! His grandson Jaylin came up to us afterwards and said, “so when is it my turn to get baptized?” He is going to get baptized next weekend! Jaylin's mother Ashley will be baptized the weekend after that! What a miracle!  
     Douglas is doing amazing! We called him a few days ago and he said that he spent two hours reading the Book of Mormon! He is almost halfway through the Book. In his broken English he says that it is the only way that he can feel “comfortable”! I have a firm, and deep testimony that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. For there isn’t another book in the world that has given me more peace and direction! I LOVE YOU ALL!! God is a God of miracles! He lives.
     Happy 4th of July!

Love,
Elder Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment